Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bluenosers do silver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Bluenosers do silver Empty
PostSubject: Bluenosers do silver   Bluenosers do silver I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:48 pm

From the land of the Bluenose....Day 1 Wednesday

Had a lot on my plate including a trip to my witch doctor, Doctor Sindar Paul Setharamadoo to get my pills renewed. That was like pulling teeth as he was at the doctors himself. With a temporary break in the rain I hit a spot on the Dartmouth side of the harbour admiring the view as I went!
Bluenosers do silver P3010003

Bluenosers do silver P3010005
Dig was done while I was short of time, short of patience and really short of sleep. Was so cranky I was mad at myself and today still trying to figure why I was mad. Anyway hit 39 coins @ $5.18 just as the rain came down with a vengence.
Bluenosers do silver P3010007
Saw this place on the way to my dig which reminded me of an old girl friend who I used to rent out on the weekends to haunt houses and double as a test pilot in a broom factory. Can only imagine what she would say!
Bluenosers do silver P3010001
Day2

Navy Davy and I held off till 1100hrs before heading out as the rain was so heavy that I'm sure it was stripping the paint off Otto!

When we did go it was off to Tim's then off to the island!
Bluenosers do silver P3020001
Wasn't long before Navy Davy Davy did his happy dance finding a 925er chain!
Bluenosers do silver P3020003
Between rain drops we had a fine dig and our last for a few weeks as ND is off to New Brunswick and USA for a few bass tournaments. Dig was nice and relaxing with nothing happening. ND's take for the day!
Bluenosers do silver P3020006
I hit quota which included a 1939 and 1965 silver dime. 59 coins @$3.89
Bluenosers do silver P3020008
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Bluenosers do silver
Page 1 of 1