Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Double silver on my Hunny Bunny's birthday!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Double silver on my Hunny Bunny's birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Double silver on my Hunny Bunny's birthday!   Double silver on my Hunny Bunny's birthday! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:26 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....Marie turned two years shorted then the San Fransisco 49ers. Aw to be that young again and have spring in my steps. My better days are behind me and this find could be the answer.....what do you think?
Double silver on my Hunny Bunny's birthday! P8170008
Anyway Navy Davy and I were driving down the 103 on a most windy day when he hands me one of the colourized 25 center poppy coins and says"You know I'm a vetern!"
To this query I stated in an almost sincere voice"Dave the only fighting you have ever done is in a bar room brawl and I don't think that qualifies as a vet." Like Rodney Dangerfield.......Navy Davy gets no respect!

Anyway we arrived at Flying Bra Island and did the dew there with a wicked cold nor'easter but I did manage a pair of silvers although they looked like they had been in losing battle.

From there it was to an old ballfield where we both did the drunken sailor grid till it was time to go.
Double silver on my Hunny Bunny's birthday! P8170001
Of course before we left I unearthed this little number.
Double silver on my Hunny Bunny's birthday! P8170007
Navy Davy did turtle and 34 coins with my backup Garrett Freedom 3 and is one with the machine....not too close I hope!
Double silver on my Hunny Bunny's birthday! P8170004
My take was the two silver coins, a plane that is going no where and and 71 coins in total totaling $2.73
Double silver on my Hunny Bunny's birthday! P8170006
Happy 47th Hunny Bunny!
Double silver on my Hunny Bunny's birthday! P6260017
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Double silver on my Hunny Bunny's birthday!
Page 1 of 1