Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Great Golf egg finds but little else

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Great Golf egg finds but little else Empty
PostSubject: Great Golf egg finds but little else   Great Golf egg finds but little else I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:31 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....welll this was one time I didn't mind going into work. Not to work but booked my ticket to the Dominican and got a nice surprise as it was $420 cheaper then my Air Transat lady Jackie had originally quoted.

Since I was in the area thought I might start my day with a golf egg hunt as their territory was close at hand. And too boot. There was a lineup of about 15 cars waiting for the gate to open. Darn egg whackers will stop at nothing. To think that they say clubbing seals is brutal you should see these bouys with their bags of whackers!
Great Golf egg finds but little else P8310001
Hunted for a golf egg nest and found one. They now have a good safe home at least till I do my twice yearly golf egg whacking tournaments sponsored by the airport.
Great Golf egg finds but little else P8310003
With that out of the way I motored down the road with Bob Marley and the Wailers till I arrived at the park.
Great Golf egg finds but little else P8310004
All was calm and the coins .....they hid well! Was relaxing though with the take for the day being a mere 34 coins @$1.56
Great Golf egg finds but little else P8310011
Can't get away from planes. Can't get away from dogs.
Great Golf egg finds but little else P8310008
But I have a heart and it does sink!
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Great Golf egg finds but little else
Page 1 of 1