Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Detecting seasonalist returns.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JASONSPAZ1
JASONSPAZ1

Detecting seasonalist returns. Empty
PostSubject: Detecting seasonalist returns.   Detecting seasonalist returns. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:04 pm

Hello everyone. I love fishing in the water as equally as fishing in the dirt. For most of the Summer and early Spring I am catching fish. But as the scent of Autum lingers in the air, all obsessions stop and everything is Metal Detecting. But honestly it was a hot summer and I'd rather be in my boat than getting destroyed by the bugs, sweaty eyes, and hellish parched heat.
Anyway, I have been detecting for 20 years and have owned all the brand of Detectors and am kinda obsessed with the evelotution of Metal Detectors and wanting them to become much more optimum in what they are used for. I guess no one will ever have the do it all in one machine. Currently I use a Minelab Sovereign GT, which I think is the closest any manufacture has come to making a truly do it all machine. I also have a Garrett GTAx-1250 that I am looking to sell and upgrade to the new Garrett AT Pro. I love this hobby and have made some awesome once in a lifetime finds through the years. I truly enjoy seeing others success and the sharing of great finds and stories. I live in the Merrimack Valley area of Massachusetts, and I know I have been at a few organized hunts with a few of you in the past. So hello to my old friends and thans to all of you to keeping these forums alive and accepting of the ghost detectorist that I am. All hardcore into it for several months. And then suddenly gone when the fishing heats up.

Take care
Jason
Back to top Go down

Detecting seasonalist returns.
Page 1 of 1