Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest on Mom, Stanley Cup and sterling "O"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Latest on Mom, Stanley Cup and sterling "O" Empty
PostSubject: Latest on Mom, Stanley Cup and sterling "O"   Latest on Mom, Stanley Cup and sterling "O" I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:16 am

From the land of the Bluenose.....news on Mom is promising. Blood clots cleared and other matters being dealt with. She is under going a battery of tests now.

Stopped for a quick dig before coming home to bed. Man I don't know about that field as it gave up yet another ring!
Latest on Mom, Stanley Cup and sterling "O" PB190004
This one needs a good cleaning.
Latest on Mom, Stanley Cup and sterling "O" PB190006
Anyway was a nice hour and 15 minutes clearing my brain so now home to sleep...3 night shifts!

Take for the day was the Stanley Cup (2nd one of these key chains I've found and I'm sure none are in Toronto , New York or Boston) the ring, Nautica pin and 26 coins @ $7.14 added to the back to the UK Fund.
Latest on Mom, Stanley Cup and sterling "O" PB190002-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Latest on Mom, Stanley Cup and sterling "O"
Page 1 of 1