Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1799 Navy Davy one "Reale" bouy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

1799 Navy Davy one "Reale" bouy Empty
PostSubject: 1799 Navy Davy one "Reale" bouy   1799 Navy Davy one "Reale" bouy I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:13 pm

From the land of the Bluenose...well the debate on the table today was where to go a digging. No place came to my mind and ND said he can recall all the places we have ever dug saying.." I have a photographic memory but some one forgot to give me the film." Lord love a duck. Anyway after Tim's we decided to hit a place that we have only did about...a dozen times this year.

Rain held off and we did the dew. Each of use taking a separate area of the park. Was surprised at the amount of coins that started coming my way as I crept here and there.

When I saw ND he looked up and gave me that grin so I said "What you find now me bouy?" With that he pulled out this little puppy which was the second one found in this park this year!
1799 Navy Davy one "Reale" bouy PC020003
1799 Navy Davy one "Reale" bouy PC020005

A little later on ND gave a hoot and again came running my way......darn Montreal Canadian dewy!

As with every hunt it was time to go and the timing couldn't have been better as my Garrett took a hissy fit and started chattering big time as a drop of mist must have gotten on the circuit board....my fault.

ND take was the 1799 one reale, a blue elephant, dog tag and 44 coins!
1799 Navy Davy one "Reale" bouy PC020002
As for this bouy it was a key and 59 coins @ $5.01 added to the Back to the UK Fund.
1799 Navy Davy one "Reale" bouy PC020008
Mom was up for a brief walk today!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marie and I off now for a Christmas dinner and dance......................and of course later a few Guinness!
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

1799 Navy Davy one "Reale" bouy
Page 1 of 1