Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swinging on 21DEC10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Swinging on 21DEC10 Empty
PostSubject: Swinging on 21DEC10   Swinging on 21DEC10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:33 pm

From the land of the Bluenose......busy time around here with Christmas and contract negotiations about to start. Looked out saw water not ice and away I snuck out of the house.

Had about an hour and 15 before my fingers went numb............um had that happen to another part of my body over 50 years ago!

Anyway managed 2 keys (one bent out of shape like me...can't get tomorrow off work for union business.......sucks) and 41 coins
@ $5.03 towards.............um...Back to the land of the Blokes Fund! Have a great holiday season!
Swinging on 21DEC10 PC210001
Latest in the year thatI have ever been able to detect!
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Swinging on 21DEC10
Page 1 of 1