Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AT Pro learning curve straightened out a tad

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

AT Pro learning curve straightened out a tad Empty
PostSubject: AT Pro learning curve straightened out a tad   AT Pro learning curve straightened out a tad I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:56 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....took my AT Pro International for her second test drive on a rare day not filled with rain. Hit a local field and tried the various settings and finally settled on the standard mode at zero.

Found the machine stable at this setting and very good at picking up deep coins in the 8 to 10 inch range. Had plowed this field numerous times with the Freedom 3 Plus. Pennies rang up good as did loonies and twoonies but dimes and quarters were not to be done. Tried an air test and the machine still would not pick them up at any level.....need help there. Did get one dime and I suspect that it was becaose it was a 1968 one which is half silver which rang up at 82 on that display dewie. The quarter was laying on the surface I eyeballed!

Will it replace my half working Freedom 3 Pluses.....not at this stage.

Duration of dig was 1hr10
Coins found 14 @$4.52
AT Pro bloody muddy
AT Pro finds needed to pay for itself and water head phones $706.38
AT Pro learning curve straightened out a tad P5180006

On another note got to going around a few goodies that Maw had left me which included this. Don't now much about it othe then it was her father's medal.
AT Pro learning curve straightened out a tad P5170001
AT Pro learning curve straightened out a tad P5170002
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

AT Pro learning curve straightened out a tad
Page 1 of 1