Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mastered the pain, AT Pro and cornered the Bandit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Mastered the pain, AT Pro and cornered the Bandit Empty
PostSubject: Mastered the pain, AT Pro and cornered the Bandit   Mastered the pain, AT Pro and cornered the Bandit I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:46 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....mastered the pain as I said no to drugs (and later in the evening yes to Guinness) and sucked it up. Didn't feel like company and headed to a local school by myself to try and learn the AT Pro. Started the day digging 4 to 1. That is 4 junk targets to one coin and by the end of the day was down to about 2 to 1.
Mastered the pain, AT Pro and cornered the Bandit P5220007
Towards the end of the dig my batteries were down to two blocks so I decided to change them...disaster! The battery holder was cracked and this was only the first time I had changed them. Hope they hold till a replacement arrives.
Mastered the pain, AT Pro and cornered the Bandit P5230009
Mastered the pain, AT Pro and cornered the Bandit P5230008
Anyway the arm finally became too sore to dig even though I swung with my left all day but the right shoulder and arm were still reminding me what a wimp I was. Guess the "Big Guy" decided right when he let women bare children cause men can't stand a little pain!

Almost one with the AT Pro and ran her in Pro/Zero mode for the day. On the way back to Otto went to throw my batteries in the garbage and saw this little bandit!
Mastered the pain, AT Pro and cornered the Bandit P5230012 A tad on the nasty side as he growled and hissed at me......Lord knows what you would call that noise and this bouy was not about to stick his arm down to help him out. That poor bandit really gives new meaning to the phrase "Down in the dumps!" Called 911 once home and they didn't seem interested till I mentioned the word rabies!

Anyway today was special in that this was my first quota with "Digala." Don't look at me Marie named it youz.

Take for the two hours was 76 coins @ $3.41. The buckle and button were from my last outing with Slickpick Rick.
Mastered the pain, AT Pro and cornered the Bandit P5230015
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Mastered the pain, AT Pro and cornered the Bandit
Page 1 of 1