Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FaceBook help! Why do all my friends see comments that I post on other friends' profiles?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SweetKat

FaceBook help! Why do all my friends see comments that I post on other friends' profiles? Empty
PostSubject: FaceBook help! Why do all my friends see comments that I post on other friends' profiles?   FaceBook help! Why do all my friends see comments that I post on other friends' profiles? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 am

What does "successfully shared" mean if you weren't logged into facebook in the first place?Pages app for iPad help?Good flash image scroller?help with my computer screen!? <a href=http://eventarte.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=69305>How to stop Adobe Bridge / Photoshop from auto adjusting images?</a> wrzody zoladka dieta Adobe Photoshop CS4: No "Import Video To Layers" option?How can i apply password on my files, folders and drive to protect them from other users?can we determin the packet size by MTU setting of the DSL router?how to add texture overlays to videos?possible to swab pcb on solid state drive?Java prime factorization using while/Do-while loops help?Where can I buy laptop key board in Toronto,Canada? nadkwasota zoladka objawy <a href=http://refluks24.pl/objawy-choroby-refluksowej/>Objawy choroby refluksowej</a> zapalenie zoladka objawy external cd-rom drive and itunes?How do you put Microsoft Works Word Processor in Landscape form?Dell Webcam Central....Install?The end of the internet?[/url] website where i can download nokia e5 games and softwares except mpbile9?How do you find the pictures you take on your computer from hypercam 2?Java- Caesar Cipher code- Please help? Is there any way to search for a phone chat account using someone's phone number?my pc cannot activate the wireless device,i don't know if is damaged,what can i do?How do you connect a external hard drive to rogero manager?
Back to top Go down

FaceBook help! Why do all my friends see comments that I post on other friends' profiles?
Page 1 of 1