Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new member in Worcester, Massachusetts

Go down 
+2
bmattioli
ancummings
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ancummings

new member in Worcester, Massachusetts Empty
PostSubject: new member in Worcester, Massachusetts   new member in Worcester, Massachusetts I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:47 pm

Hey whats up guys, I found this forum through some youtube videos posted by lochlainn and brogan. I am 22, and going to school in Worcester. I started metal detecting when I was around 15 for a few summers with a pretty cheap detector at my home in NH. I found a bunch of clad, but I did find an 1863 civil war token in my grandmothers yard in Pennsylvania. I haven't done any detecting since then. I just ordered a Titan 3000XD and I cannot wait for it to come. I've got a few places scouted out already. My girlfriend lives in a home built in the early 1800's that has an attached barn which was once used as a schoolhouse. Also there is a school in her town that is located where a former homestead used to be. The father and son that lived there marched from this home with the minutemen in the Revolution.

I look forward to participating in this message board, and I will keep you updated on my finds at these sites!
Back to top Go down
bmattioli
bmattioli

PostSubject: new member in Worcester, Massachusetts   new member in Worcester, Massachusetts I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:58 pm

Welcome and good luck with your new machine! I hope you find alot of goodies and keep us posted with your finds..

Bruce
Back to top Go down
billiard rich
Founding Member
Founding Member
billiard rich

PostSubject: Re: new member in Worcester, Massachusetts   new member in Worcester, Massachusetts I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:27 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
espen

PostSubject: Re: new member in Worcester, Massachusetts   new member in Worcester, Massachusetts I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:53 am

WELCOME cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Norwaydetecting
Lochlainn
Admin
Admin
Lochlainn

PostSubject: Re: new member in Worcester, Massachusetts   new member in Worcester, Massachusetts I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:48 am

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
https://mdnewengland.forumotion.com
ClassicIISL
Founding Member
Founding Member
ClassicIISL

PostSubject: Re: new member in Worcester, Massachusetts   new member in Worcester, Massachusetts I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:09 pm

Glad 2 see you join in the fun !! looking forward to seeing your finds !! Rich.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new member in Worcester, Massachusetts   new member in Worcester, Massachusetts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new member in Worcester, Massachusetts
Page 1 of 1