Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from Massachusetts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lochlainn
Admin
Admin
Lochlainn

Hello from Massachusetts Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Massachusetts   Hello from Massachusetts I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:56 pm

Hi Folks,

I am sure some of you know me from the "Friendly Metal Detecting" but for those of you don't. I'm 27 and live in North Central Massachusetts. Welcome to the forum and I look forward to reading your posts ! Very Happy

Lochlainn
Back to top Go down
https://mdnewengland.forumotion.com
bmattioli
bmattioli

PostSubject: Hello from Massachusetts   Hello from Massachusetts I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:06 pm

I'm here from Vernon CT.. Got out yesterday and today and found all clad but had a great time. I hunt with the ACE 250 and started again this year. So far 109 Dimes and 56 Quarters and numerous pennies. No rings to speak of as yet but I'm still digging every weekend. Hope all goes well over at the Friendly Forum!!

Bruce
Back to top Go down
Lochlainn
Admin
Admin
Lochlainn

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Massachusetts   Hello from Massachusetts I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:31 pm

Hi Bruce! Very Happy

Thanks for registering and posting! Glad to have you here. Will be good to get some New Englanders together on here as well as our friends from all over the world. Sounds like you are having a great time with ACE 250. It's a great machine and we have been having a blast with the one we have. I have a Tesoro Silver uMax on the way. Should be here in a few days I hope. So do you have any good spots scoped out for a long summer of detecting ?
Back to top Go down
bmattioli
bmattioli

PostSubject: Hello from Massachusetts   Hello from Massachusetts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 6:29 pm

I have a few sites, lots of schools around here and ball fields with concession stands to hunt. Along with some overnite camping at some beaches with night and early beach hunting. I hope to have a great time, my first summer of detecting in years!!

HH!

Bruce
Back to top Go down
Strikerm

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Massachusetts   Hello from Massachusetts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:14 pm

Just wanted to say high from Columbia, Connecticut. I just picked up a MXT from Tony in CT. I have only used it in my yard so far.
Back to top Go down
Lochlainn
Admin
Admin
Lochlainn

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Massachusetts   Hello from Massachusetts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:50 pm

Hi Strikerm,

How's the MXT treating you ? I have a Silver uMax on the way from Tony. It should be here tomorrow *crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down
Strikerm

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Massachusetts   Hello from Massachusetts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:40 am

Hi Lochlainn,
I like it a lot. My house was built in the 80,s so there are not a lot of coins here. But I have found a few shotgun shells, that i think are from the 30's as far as I can tell from the head stamps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Massachusetts   Hello from Massachusetts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Massachusetts
Page 1 of 1