Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 separate hunts in the same day, scored my 2nd IH!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TreasureFiend
Founding Member
Founding Member
TreasureFiend

2 separate hunts in the same day, scored my 2nd IH!!! Empty
PostSubject: 2 separate hunts in the same day, scored my 2nd IH!!!   2 separate hunts in the same day, scored my 2nd IH!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:53 pm

First I went to the beach in the morning, I went into the water. Just up to my knees though, I wanted to practice
swinging the coil in the water and digging in the water. I have to say it will take some getting used to. After staring
down for so long at the water, I had vertigo!!! I had to look at some thing on the beach, it was pretty disorienting.
LOL Also, it was pretty tricky trying to dig my target without being able to see my coil, again it will take some getting
used to. LOL

Then at in the afternoon I went to an old park and found my 2nd Indian Head Penny!!! I also found 2 pistol slugs.

The combined take for the day was just $2.36, but I had a blast!!!

2 separate hunts in the same day, scored my 2nd IH!!! 2616638959_73cd851bb5_b

The IH is green, the pic doesn't show it very well.
2 separate hunts in the same day, scored my 2nd IH!!! 2617460962_4f30fe063c_b
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TreasureFiend
billiard rich
Founding Member
Founding Member
billiard rich

PostSubject: Re: 2 separate hunts in the same day, scored my 2nd IH!!!   2 separate hunts in the same day, scored my 2nd IH!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:06 pm

Nice hunting - once again. Congratulations on the IH!

Just wondering - which beach did you hit? I used to live 1.5 blocks from Lake Michigan - in Rogers Park (Columbia Ave.). Never took my machine to the beach.
Back to top Go down
TreasureFiend
Founding Member
Founding Member
TreasureFiend

PostSubject: Re: 2 separate hunts in the same day, scored my 2nd IH!!!   2 separate hunts in the same day, scored my 2nd IH!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:28 am

I went to Montrose Beach, It gets hit up by MD'rs almost everyday from what people tell me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TreasureFiend
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 separate hunts in the same day, scored my 2nd IH!!!   2 separate hunts in the same day, scored my 2nd IH!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 separate hunts in the same day, scored my 2nd IH!!!
Page 1 of 1