Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ouch, century and what is this button?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Ouch, century and what is this button? Empty
PostSubject: Ouch, century and what is this button?   Ouch, century and what is this button? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:04 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....the pitch! The line shot towards the mound! The result!.
Ouch, century and what is this button? P3040001
Man the curse words....frigate, Son of a Seahorse, go hake yourself,you can go to halibut and a few other choice words but I stayed in the game which we eventually won but this bouy was toasted for the rest of the weekend tournie.

Next day at work I cut a rather dapper appearance with my left hand gingerly tucked under my fashionable and darn hot bullet proof vest...sort of a retro regal, Napoleanic look or a geek...take your choice. Had to go airside and some darn ramp rat opened a PSL (primary security line) door and banged my sore hand ...well me son I almost pepper sprayed the bouy and let the Asp fly in a fit of pain. Good part about all this is that I couldn't write a report nor a violation!

Rest of the nightshift was uneventful and today I awoke to the rain drumming on the window so I thought to myself what better a day to go a digging...righthanded!

Hit a park in town and dug my feeble brain out hitting a century and heading home within 2 1/2 hours with the only thing of note being this button which I know nothing about.
Ouch, century and what is this button? Ouch
Ouch, century and what is this button? P3040006

Take for the day was 2 church keys , the button and the chicken thingie and 125 coins @ $12 even.
Ouch, century and what is this button? P3040009
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/
ClassicIISL
Founding Member
Founding Member
ClassicIISL

Ouch, century and what is this button? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch, century and what is this button?   Ouch, century and what is this button? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:44 am

Cool button Les, looks important !! Rich.
Back to top Go down

Ouch, century and what is this button?
Page 1 of 1