Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Date with a 109 year old lady

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Date with a 109 year old lady Empty
PostSubject: Date with a 109 year old lady   Date with a 109 year old lady I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:33 am

From the land of the Bluenose.....my injured thumb was throbbing bigtime so I invited the Bud's over to help relief the pain but only managed to displace the throbbing to my head. Thought that a better cure would be to go digging so away I went after loading u on Tim's.

After 50 minutes of penny popping at a local playing field i decided that I would become a mountain goat and headed to the Dingle for a chance at finding a few oldies. Going slower than a snail I unearthed a toasty thistle token (circa 1840) and an 1899 Vickie fishscale that had seen better days. Enough was enough so I meandered home and hit the sack at 1830 hrs. Take for the day was 63 coins @ $9.16 including the two oldies.
Date with a 109 year old lady P3050017

For those that might have missed a previous post showing the Dingle aka Sir Stanford Fleming park here is a photo tour.

The Dingle Tower which affords a great view from up top of the Northwest Arm.
Date with a 109 year old lady P3050013

The gazeebo for picnics and outdoors concerts.
Date with a 109 year old lady P3050012

Looking south from the playground area.
Date with a 109 year old lady P3050005

View from the beach area going east.
Date with a 109 year old lady P3050007

Ship murlas on the canteen.
Date with a 109 year old lady P3050010
Date with a 109 year old lady P3050011
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Date with a 109 year old lady
Page 1 of 1