Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vickie not the only lady in the Book of Dug

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Vickie not the only lady in the Book of Dug Empty
PostSubject: Vickie not the only lady in the Book of Dug   Vickie not the only lady in the Book of Dug I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:03 pm

From the land of the Bluenose....well it was Hockey Day in Lower Sackville today and what a game it was. We got creamed royally. Had a fight with the boards behind my net and broke my stick. Darn thing was only 5 years old! Don't think anyone was intimidated by me on the ice but in the dressing room when I pulled out the lime green plastic bag that held my cleaning gear they looked at me kind of "funny." When I pulled out the bar of Oil of Olay soap that was too much for the bouys and they started chucking jokes my way."Are you going to shave your legs too!" The pain, the pain. Never let Marie pack my hockey bag again!

So I got home tired, sore and ready to do the housework and thinking of what I could do to remedy my "post" fix so here goes. In the "Book of Dug" there is other stunning ladies besides Vickie and here they are:

"The Silver ladies of "Dug Book"
Vickie not the only lady in the Book of Dug P7120005
Vickie not the only lady in the Book of Dug P7120003
Vickie not the only lady in the Book of Dug P7120002
Vickie not the only lady in the Book of Dug P7120008
That one broke my heart and here is the flip side!
Vickie not the only lady in the Book of Dug P7120009

However mad I was she is still my main squeeze!

On a sad note my last remaining uncle passed away yesterday. Jimmy was 72.
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Vickie not the only lady in the Book of Dug
Page 1 of 1