Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slightly over quota and a halibut over frozen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Slightly over quota and a halibut over frozen Empty
PostSubject: Slightly over quota and a halibut over frozen   Slightly over quota and a halibut over frozen I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:22 pm

From the land of the Bluenose....."Navy Davy with the wind chill factor it's minus 20 cel so we will try tomorrow."
"No problem."

With that out of the way spent most of the day taking care of the boss who is coming along great. Have to put her back to work in another week....maybe!

After doing domestics.......and then doing some more and after that a few more.............domestics.. this bouy was at the end of his rope on the jib youz! Had to sail so I double bagged myself and headed upwind. Mind youz it was a blowing at 50 kph plus but what the halibut. Grabbed the Garrett and gloves and fought a head wind to Bedford and hit a park.........well me son "blow me over" was an under statement but I didn't give a hake! Needed my fix and got just that youz.

Started digging and started popping coins as my fingers began to freeze and become numb to a point where it almost matched the numbness between this Bluenosers ears....... for being out in this!
Lord love a duck must have been a few herring short of a full gill net youz.

Talked to a few folks out walking thier dogs with foreign objects frozen to their butts.............revenge is sweet! Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Anyway I didn't realize I had quota but left and headed to the "smart shop" for some rations and picked up Marie a few movies..................the pain as I made the mistake of getting "The Sound of Music" from the library.................imagine she will want me to sing along. Sang at midnight mass last year and the dam Father threw me out...........didn't turn the other cheek to him though me son!

At home, with my take, with Captain Morgan (dark) and Ginger his side kick......still like Mary Anne better bouy!

Anyway stowed away with the take for the day a button and 52 coins @ $9.73 going into the sea chest for the trip back to the UK.
Slightly over quota and a halibut over frozen P5050003
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Slightly over quota and a halibut over frozen
Page 1 of 1