Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bluenoser gets silver and Navy Davy the blonde bombshell!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Bluenoser gets silver and Navy Davy the blonde bombshell! Empty
PostSubject: Bluenoser gets silver and Navy Davy the blonde bombshell!   Bluenoser gets silver and Navy Davy the blonde bombshell! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:10 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....managed to sleep in till 0515hrs and did the domestics. Once they were done it was on the phone to Navy Davy and within 30 minutes we were on the road to hit a few beaches.

First beach was barren of not only coins but everything else. Next beach and Navy Davy calls me over to the blonde bombshell he just "picked up."
Bluenoser gets silver and Navy Davy the blonde bombshell! P4080009
Navy davy soon tired of her as conversation was not her strong point so he gave her to me. Stuck her in me pocket and continued a swinging.
Bluenoser gets silver and Navy Davy the blonde bombshell! P4070002
Shortly thereafter ND again calls me over.
Bluenoser gets silver and Navy Davy the blonde bombshell! P4070003
Bouy had scoffed a most excellent 1919 dime......first silver ofthe day. Not two minutes later I pulled out a 1935 dime followed by another old silver dime. This was flat on the date side. Coins were coming at a good clip with the only other coin of note being a Newfoundland 1941 penny.

Off to another beach with this one also very quiet so we moved to a little park with limited success. Did manage a 1964 silver quarter.

Work as well as my bed awaited for me as tonight was my next to last shift before I go on a much needed vacation.

Navy Davy managed the super nice silver and 43 other coins as well as his "broad."
Bluenoser gets silver and Navy Davy the blonde bombshell! P4080004
As for this old sod it was 3 silver along with 58 other coins @ $7.46 added tothe Back to the UK fund 2012.
Bluenoser gets silver and Navy Davy the blonde bombshell! P4080012
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Bluenoser gets silver and Navy Davy the blonde bombshell!
Page 1 of 1