Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Canadian Silver

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ClassicIISL
Founding Member
Founding Member
ClassicIISL

Canadian Silver Empty
PostSubject: Canadian Silver   Canadian Silver I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:23 pm

Bruce and I were chatting the other nite, when he asked if I ever found a loonie. Well, I've found lots of canadian coins up here, but no loonie or toonie (2 dollar) yet. I did find this 1 dollar silver, a long time ago, Found it laying in the grass, on a baseball field couldn't remember the date on it. I did the research found out it's 23.5 grams of .800 coin silver, a little smaller than a morgan dollar, but still a nice coin. Heres the pic, Rich. Canadian Silver Canada12 Canadian Silver Canada13
Back to top Go down
bmattioli
bmattioli

Canadian Silver Empty
PostSubject: Canadian Silver   Canadian Silver I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:46 pm

Rich nice dollar coin find, I love it..!! It was nice chatting with you about it..
Thanks for posting the pictures..

Bruce
Back to top Go down
billiard rich
Founding Member
Founding Member
billiard rich

Canadian Silver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canadian Silver   Canadian Silver I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:55 pm

That is a nice coin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Canadian Silver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canadian Silver   Canadian Silver I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canadian Silver
Page 1 of 1