Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just came back from the carnival spot... Found big silver. Pix added.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TreasureFiend
Founding Member
Founding Member
TreasureFiend

Just came back from the carnival spot... Found big silver. Pix added. Empty
PostSubject: Just came back from the carnival spot... Found big silver. Pix added.   Just came back from the carnival spot... Found big silver. Pix added. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:05 pm

I stopped by after work yesterday and the carnies were still loading the machines up. So I went back this morning before work.
I only had less than an hour to kill, this is what I found.

31 tokens (4 different types)
12 quarters
5 dimes
1 nickel
11 pennies
22 inch marked "925 Italy" necklace

Every thing was either right on the surface or just below the surface.I will be going back once I have more time.

The necklace is a Figaro style and the links are 1/4 inch wide but they are not sold they are links. It is missing the clasp.
It has both ends, but the clasp is totally missing.
Thanks for looking

Ok here is the pix:

see the clasp is missing.

Just came back from the carnival spot... Found big silver. Pix added. 2629561552_6eb6a60c7e_b

Just came back from the carnival spot... Found big silver. Pix added. 2628742503_269b8babc1_b

Just came back from the carnival spot... Found big silver. Pix added. 2629560526_657a2e433c_b

This is the melt value from a couple of days ago, but its worth more as a chain, I think I will see how much a clasp will cost to add, the maybe try to
sell it on ebay. I could prolly get $30 - $40 for it.
Just came back from the carnival spot... Found big silver. Pix added. 2629578462_82d6ea3062_o

Last edited by TreasureFiend on Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TreasureFiend
billiard rich
Founding Member
Founding Member
billiard rich

PostSubject: Re: Just came back from the carnival spot... Found big silver. Pix added.   Just came back from the carnival spot... Found big silver. Pix added. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:20 am

Nice hunting! Hope you find more loot.
Back to top Go down
TreasureFiend
Founding Member
Founding Member
TreasureFiend

PostSubject: Re: Just came back from the carnival spot... Found big silver. Pix added.   Just came back from the carnival spot... Found big silver. Pix added. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:39 pm

just added pix above.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TreasureFiend
Lochlainn
Admin
Admin
Lochlainn

PostSubject: Re: Just came back from the carnival spot... Found big silver. Pix added.   Just came back from the carnival spot... Found big silver. Pix added. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:37 pm

Nice work Treasurefiend!
Back to top Go down
https://mdnewengland.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just came back from the carnival spot... Found big silver. Pix added.   Just came back from the carnival spot... Found big silver. Pix added. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just came back from the carnival spot... Found big silver. Pix added.
Page 1 of 1