Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Forum Seems Thinner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
billiard rich
Founding Member
Founding Member
billiard rich

The Forum Seems Thinner Empty
PostSubject: The Forum Seems Thinner   The Forum Seems Thinner I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:56 am

Don't know why this is the way it is, but today the right and left green borders are filling 2/3rd's of my screen. That makes the forum area very narrow and long down the center of my screen. Other forums seem OK, it's just this one that's thin. I like the old look better.
Back to top Go down
ClassicIISL
Founding Member
Founding Member
ClassicIISL

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Seems Thinner   The Forum Seems Thinner I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:30 pm

same here, Rich, maybe steve has been tinkerin,or maybe he didn't pay his bill, so they cut him down to 1/3 LOL !! don't know, but yeah I don't like it either !!!! Rich.
Back to top Go down
bmattioli
bmattioli

PostSubject: The Forum Seems Thinner   The Forum Seems Thinner I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:20 pm

I'm looking thinner too, I thought it was because I switched to Lite Beer last week.. Wonder what the deal is..

Bruce
Back to top Go down
SeabeeRon
Founding Member
Founding Member
SeabeeRon

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Seems Thinner   The Forum Seems Thinner I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:54 pm

Me too guys!??! Question Exclamation Question Also happening on another detecting site I visit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Seems Thinner   The Forum Seems Thinner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forum Seems Thinner
Page 1 of 1