Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rings silver by land and gold by water

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bluenose

rings  silver by land and gold by water Empty
PostSubject: rings silver by land and gold by water   rings  silver by land and gold by water I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:56 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....well the self inflicted knife wound was feeling better. Spent the morning preparing a picnic as Marie and I were off on an adventure to swishing spots unexplored. Sure was a nice day and the coast provided some scenic, panoramic views.
rings  silver by land and gold by water P1280009

rings  silver by land and gold by water P1280008

rings  silver by land and gold by water P1280007

Even had to play a game of chicken with this pheasant on the drive!rings  silver by land and gold by water P1280010

First place we stopped was a sight to behold but not a good spot to swish.rings  silver by land and gold by water P1280011

Second spot was a good one indeed and Marie tested the waters while I did a land dig netting a few pennies and a nice little silver ring.rings  silver by land and gold by water P1280002

A few dinkies and I took the plunge.rings  silver by land and gold by water P1280019

Water was like a bath and the bottom like concrete which took all my strength to push the sieve in.rings  silver by land and gold by water P1280003

Took a break and Marie and I checked the picnic basket that I had made which included potato salad, Thai salad,seafood salad, cheese,crackers and pepperoni along with Kool Aid and watermelon. Man was I bloated after that but as Martha Steward often says, "And that is a good thing" as I was buoyant as the old HMCS Bonaventure!

Back in the drink I hit a nice little gold number that made my day along with a few earings which included a matching pair.rings  silver by land and gold by water P1280016 rings  silver by land and gold by water P1280015

Headed home and followed the Lighthouse Route.rings  silver by land and gold by water P1280012

Take for the picnic outing was a gold ring, silver ring, 2 dinkies, brass ring, 4 earings (including the pair)non working lazer pointer,toy soldier and 54 coins @ $3.73rings  silver by land and gold by water P1280023
Back to top Go down
billiard rich
Founding Member
Founding Member
billiard rich

rings  silver by land and gold by water Empty
PostSubject: Re: rings silver by land and gold by water   rings  silver by land and gold by water I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:04 am

A self-inflicted knife wound? Was this a cooking accident?

Great pics! Great finds! You are the ring-master. (Might be the dinky master too.)

I imagine Martha Stewart also says things like "I feel bloated and gassy today - get me some large people to interview and large furniture to sit in and put a gym sock over the lens so the viewers think I look young and thin and sexy." And 'Who ate all the gas-x again?!"

HH

Rich
Back to top Go down

rings silver by land and gold by water
Page 1 of 1