Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yep! It is my new Honey Spot!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tinky1878
Founding Member
Founding Member
tinky1878

Yep!  It is my new Honey Spot! Empty
PostSubject: Yep! It is my new Honey Spot!   Yep!  It is my new Honey Spot! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:43 am

I went back for an hour hunt to the old farm this morning. I got me another wheatie and a couple silvers. I was exited about that! But the most interesting find would have to be the "Vote BOZEMAN for the capital" token. I can't find much on it. I can't even find another one. The only thing I could figure out is it may be from when Montana was voting for their Capital. But, Why would that be here in NC? Oh well. Here are the pics.

Yep!  It is my new Honey Spot! 09-07-10

Yep!  It is my new Honey Spot! 09-07-13

Yep!  It is my new Honey Spot! 09-07-11

Ain't this a purdy sight? :-)

Yep!  It is my new Honey Spot! Photo010
Back to top Go down
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

PostSubject: yo Tinky   Yep!  It is my new Honey Spot! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:30 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....that is some nice looking finds sand that spot is sweet. Looking forward to the next hunt you make!
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/
tinky1878
Founding Member
Founding Member
tinky1878

PostSubject: Re: Yep! It is my new Honey Spot!   Yep!  It is my new Honey Spot! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:56 pm

Thanks, Leslie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yep! It is my new Honey Spot!   Yep!  It is my new Honey Spot! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yep! It is my new Honey Spot!
Page 1 of 1