Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prayed to the Big guy for Quota but had a ball

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Prayed to the Big guy for Quota but had a ball Empty
PostSubject: Prayed to the Big guy for Quota but had a ball   Prayed to the Big guy for Quota but had a ball I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:40 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....well me son I paid the price for the aquatic excavation the other day as I have swimmer's itch welts from just above the knees to my toes. Small price to pay for the enjoyment of a swish.

Was watching an episode of Enterprise with these blue bouys with feelers on their heads and it reminded me of my situation when he (blue guy) said, " I don't trust you pink skins!" Must have been talking about me as I am covered big time with calamine lotion to thwart off the itch.

Had the day off so went to headquarters and collected my golf prize. Asked Shara if it was for finding the most golf balls but she was a cool cucumber and stated that it was a random draw out of a hat. Took the golf balls, hat and sunglasses without a word! Paid my dues for the banquet and left to go a digging.

Decided to cross the A. Murray McKay Bridge for some easy swinging.
Prayed to the Big guy for Quota but had a ball P2290004
From there I hit a spot that one could do a combo dig....but not this bouy and so I dug the dew.
Prayed to the Big guy for Quota but had a ball P2290007

Picked up some coins and a pair of specs which must be a sign that I need new ones...that is the start of a weird streak..2 digs 2 sets of glasses!
Prayed to the Big guy for Quota but had a ball P2290014

Of course saw some strange looking dudes on the side of a hydro box on the way to my next spot!
Prayed to the Big guy for Quota but had a ball P2280002

Had done this park/playground on many occasions and it still produces.
Prayed to the Big guy for Quota but had a ball P2290010

Had a ball here...actually found three here!
Prayed to the Big guy for Quota but had a ball P2290011

Of course no outing is complete without finding a ring albeit an ugly one made of something other then gold or silver. Not sure what the crest is but I did do my damnest to disfigure it with me digging knife!
Prayed to the Big guy for Quota but had a ball P2290015

Take for the day was 2 keys,a button,Knights of Columbus Prayer Beads and 67 coins @$13.29
Prayed to the Big guy for Quota but had a ball P2290018
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Prayed to the Big guy for Quota but had a ball
Page 1 of 1