Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quota with circles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Quota with circles Empty
PostSubject: Quota with circles   Quota with circles I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:15 pm

From the land of the Bluenose......well I started the day off on a sad note as my visiting sister phoned me stating that she was ill and couldn't do the dew at the local beaches. Hope it wasn't Maw's cooking that did it but I am looking forward to a scoff of Italian food on Saturday which is being prepared by Cheryl. She is an awesome cook!
Decided then and there that I would go by my lonesome and do the dew at one of my once a year stops.

Anyway after a nice peaceful drive I did a combo dig and planned on staying till quota which was no problem. Was delighted when I dug 6 bangles that a kid must have thrown away. Only wish they would have been silver. Another odd ball find was a 50 cent piece of the modern variety.

As always time was running out so I packed up and went home not feeling bad but bad enough that I skipped playing ball and went to a movie with Marie. Was a whacked out one..."District 9."

Take for the day was 6 bangles, a key tag and 50 coins @ $8.55.
Quota with circles Dghsgfhwh
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Quota with circles
Page 1 of 1