Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Was I on something while digging?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Was I on something while digging? Empty
PostSubject: Was I on something while digging?   Was I on something while digging? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:20 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....the honk of the horn told the tale.........time to go a digging so I grabbed the gear and slid into Navy Davy's ride and we did the glide up the old number 7 highway to a playing field. Think that homemade blueberry wine the Grey's ball team gave me over the weekend had me hallucinating bigtime. Gotz to lay off that stuff or was it an attempt to render me incapable of playing? You decide. We now enter the "Blueberry Zone." Do not adjust the colour, the sound, we can make images BIGGER or smaller; we are in control of your computer!
Was I on something while digging? Uyudud
Was I on something while digging? Rtsyrt7765tyh
Was I on something while digging? Nrmstrymyusryroop
Was I on something while digging? Ldtystryty

Of course I imagined I could be saved from these horrid images flashing by my eyes by entering "The House!"
Was I on something while digging? Uytudjjdj
Anyway I snapped out of it once the magic of the Garrett and it's soothing bell tone brought me back to reality and in no time the coins in my left jacket pocket caused me to lean.

Navy Davy was on a roll finding 75 coins which was his best ever one day total and puts him over 1000 coins for this year and counting.
Was I on something while digging? Ytiytijukyj
Had a hard time of it today as my knee locked but as Sgt Rock in the DC Comics used to say "War is hell!" Ended up with a skeleton key and 126 coins @ $13.40
Was I on something while digging? Iliu967dtyjyd

Had stopped at a beautiful beach that had a lot of potential but not for coins. Where to tomorrow me bouy!
Was I on something while digging? Hkhjkj
Forgot to mention it but ND and I both found a golf egg...I ate em raw!
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Was I on something while digging?
Page 1 of 1