Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spong Bob and gold "O" rescued from the drink

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Spong Bob and gold "O" rescued from the drink Empty
PostSubject: Spong Bob and gold "O" rescued from the drink   Spong Bob and gold "O" rescued from the drink I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:41 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....it was a day just like any other day but it felt different. Instead of grabbing my gear and heading out with Navy Davy in the Thunderbolt Grease Slapper it was with Hunny Bunny in Otto. After an early appointment that Marie had to keep it was off to a lake for some serious digging and a swishing!
Spong Bob and gold "O" rescued from the drink Yuruii
The sand on the small beach was littered with "Bud Heads" and coppers that made for a most enjoyable warm up before "Orca" took to the water.
Spong Bob and gold "O" rescued from the drink Sfbsbdshejhe
I was in heaven and Marie was suffering from a severe dose of "Kodak Moments" as she was shooting photos here
Spong Bob and gold "O" rescued from the drink Bqgqgylqf
and making new friends there who only seemed interested in her raisins and nuts!
Spong Bob and gold "O" rescued from the drink Afart
The tree dwelling rodent sure was a noisy little bugger. Coins were coming at a fair clip and then....voila as I grabbed this little number from the depth of my sieve (photo taken later that day and the ring soaking in a cleaning solution)
Spong Bob and gold "O" rescued from the drink Tuiotuiofhqaff
Gave Marie the "O" hand signal and continued salvaging coins and more Bud Heads. Finally exited the water and laid my "dangerous goods" before the two young lifeguards who thanked me for relieving their swimming area of nasties!

Hit another spot along the way and ran into Navy Davy who was on his way to a lunchen date with his fellow retired "Hairy Bags" (Navy bouys). He ended up joining us for a tad as I was swishing and he talking up a storm with Marie.

Hit a few coins here and Navy Davy left for his dew and we for another spot.
Spong Bob and gold "O" rescued from the drink Tuikitoip-1
Added a few more coins at this location and called it a day.
Spong Bob and gold "O" rescued from the drink Jeyjueyhsfgbsfg
Total for the day was 83 coins @ $7.37 , a key and the ring.

Next night after work I hit a local lake as Marie was visiting her parents. Was dark and dank so I started on land with the very first target being this heart stopping piece of junk!
Spong Bob and gold "O" rescued from the drink 34251tt5g5665
After a few coins I went aquatic with the Seahunter MK11 and in the process rescued Sponge Bob
Spong Bob and gold "O" rescued from the drink Utipoyptpt
a pedometer and 15 coins @ $1.56
Spong Bob and gold "O" rescued from the drink Nwqjprdsatgy
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Spong Bob and gold "O" rescued from the drink
Page 1 of 1