Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Navy Davy does gold and silver "O's"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Navy Davy does gold and silver "O's" Empty
PostSubject: Navy Davy does gold and silver "O's"   Navy Davy does gold and silver "O's" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:21 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....well Rick bowed out at the last moment (will be other days) so Navy Davy and I headed out not in Otto nor the "Thunderbolt Grease Slapper" but in the "Hunnymobile" which is ND's wife's wheels and a nice set it is!

Navy Davy pulled out the two rings from his last dig. You know the one where this bouy was sweating bullets at work and the "man of leisure" was leisurely swinging. Wtg!
Navy Davy does gold and silver "O's" P1240019
Anyway we hit a park on just a super day with no bugs, no rugrats, no soccer players, no rain and soft soil with our Garretts loaded with fresh coppertops! Both of us were doing okay and then I hit a dewy.......anyone know what it is?
Navy Davy does gold and silver "O's" P1240023
Navy Davy does gold and silver "O's" P1240024

So after filling our pockets with dug coins we shelled out our other pockets buying treats at an Irving. Lord love a duck a bag of chips and a pop could led a man to financial ruin.

Hit another spot on the way home but not before we did a brief stop whereas ND sat in the car and I went on a golf egg hunt finding a Top Flite 1.........sum gud fried youz!

Saw that sign at a park...............we didn't find it did you?
Navy Davy does gold and silver "O's" P1240011_02
When all was said and done ND had 72 coins, a silver "O", gold "O", kids charm and a big smirk on his face. Well done me son!
Navy Davy does gold and silver "O's" P1240014
Navy Davy does gold and silver "O's" P1240016_02

As for this bouy it was a golf egg, a dewy,dog tag, 3 year girl guide pin, police dewy, and 98 coins @ $14.85
Navy Davy does gold and silver "O's" P1240022
Navy Davy does gold and silver "O's" P1240027_02
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Navy Davy does gold and silver "O's"
Page 1 of 1