Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dinkie Utopia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Dinkie Utopia Empty
PostSubject: Dinkie Utopia   Dinkie Utopia I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:07 pm

From the land of the Bluenose....."had a long way to go and a short time to git there." Wasn't no Cannonball Run but was a bit of a drive to get to a beach that I do once a year!
Dinkie Utopia Sgfhsghsghs
Seems that I hit it at a busy time as a company picnic was in full swing......like I was quickly thereafter!
Dinkie Utopia Hgwgwgwg
Water was warm but smelt like a split cod that had been in the sun a few weeks. Man it was horrid but what the halibut I went in and did the dew finding a few coins then the smell drove me out and I gave up my aquatic quest and went to become a landlubber.

It was on land that I found Optimus Prime and the Bummble Bee hidden under ground!
Dinkie Utopia Jrkujruj
Anyway I headed home with quota or so I thought but was 4 coins short so once I got home grabbed Marie and hit a local park where the quota was filled. We then had a nice walk around the lake and I treated Marie , who had let me go a digging to her fav Chineese food at Mays Garden.

Take for the day was 5 dinkies, kids ring and 50 coins @ $8.26.
Dinkie Utopia 4yuj5y5yuk
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Dinkie Utopia
Page 1 of 1