Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silver "O" leds to happy faces

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Silver "O" leds to happy faces Empty
PostSubject: Silver "O" leds to happy faces   Silver "O" leds to happy faces I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:42 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....Marie granted me a few hours of digging so we loaded up Otto and headed to a couple of lakes with a stop along the way for tea and biscuts at you now where.......hear that Tim's is now in the USA...........shocking!

Was just too nice a day and I let Marie loose with the camera.
Silver "O" leds to happy faces Aerggqgqggrq
She snapped away at will!
Silver "O" leds to happy faces Dfgdfgdfggf
This lake is one of my "do once a summer" one and it produced this little number.
Silver "O" leds to happy faces Yukyukrk
Silver "O" leds to happy faces Fhjmkjhkrjrk

Before I knew it my combo dig was over and it was time to head to Maw's for a bbq featuring Pah's ribs................."Sum gud youz." After the meal the topic was of course swinging...no not detectors but golf egg whacking!
Silver "O" leds to happy faces Hjkhjkjkrety
I am even joining them as we are in my company's golf tournie on the 21st of this month and I have a ton of the little white thingies to whack.
Silver "O" leds to happy faces Adfgadfggfag
On a sad note Tess once again goes under the knife Monday. She is an old doll hitting 16 years old!
Silver "O" leds to happy faces Gdhjrghjrj
Take for the day was 2 golf eggs, a happy face hair clip, a religious medal, 2 earings, silver ring and 37 coins @ $9.67
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Silver "O" leds to happy faces
Page 1 of 1