Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hooked on quota

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Hooked on quota Empty
PostSubject: Hooked on quota   Hooked on quota I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:54 pm

From the land of the Bluenose...between errands and visiting Mom, who by the way might get out of the hospital before Christmas managed to get a little swing time in here and there. Great day for digging and let me tell you me bouy great to be digging in mid December! Felt sort of strange going solo but after dropping Marie at work so early I wasn't going to wake up Navy Davy from his much needed beauty sleep.

Take for the dig was a fishing lure, small bell and 81 coins @ $11.08 toward the back to the UK Fund.
Hooked on quota PC150004

Today was day number 1 of Marie's 10 days of Christmas and she didn't get the riddle leading to what the present was. Last year she guessed 7 out of 10 and I'm up for revenge! Neat sky tonight with ND and I doing the dew tomorrow! Best of the season to all.
Hooked on quota PC150001
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Hooked on quota
Page 1 of 1