Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pump me up to find silver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Pump me up to find silver Empty
PostSubject: Pump me up to find silver   Pump me up to find silver I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:56 am

From the land of the Bluenose....."Dis is Hanz and dis is Franz and we here to pump you up" recall the Arnold Swazennnger joke as he took turns pointing to each of his massive biceps! Well this bouy will have none of that and will use this eyeball find instead!
Pump me up to find silver Sfghsghsghsh
With this inflating my ego I continued on Quota Field hitting a nice 1963 dime and a slew of keys as I dodged a dog chasing a ball, soccer players chasing a ball, an overhead buzz bomber from a remote controlled airplane and a golf egg whacker tearing up the field. Lord love a duck and they worry about the holes we dig........at least we fill them in. Enough was enough and I was going to enjoy my Friday dig before I headed out for night shift so I went where no fool be on that day..........aquatic where I had peace and solitude. Did rescue my hero who by the way started the oldest independent brewery in Canada....Alexander Keith and as the slogan says..."Those that like it. Like it a lot."
Pump me up to find silver Ghtjeghjhj
Pump me up to find silver Gjklglglgk

Anyway quota was achieved and included my hero, a golf egg, pump,2 earings, 2 keys 1963 dime,love beads and and 56 coins @ $6.81
Pump me up to find silver Swhwhwhtw
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Pump me up to find silver
Page 1 of 1