Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

uk booked and weapon added

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

uk booked and weapon added Empty
PostSubject: uk booked and weapon added   uk booked and weapon added I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:48 am

From the land of the Bluenose.....well finally got the UK trip booked although the price was up $150 for the return flight. August 26 to Sept 9 for the Canuck Metal Detecting invasion. Too excited!

Recently added another weapon to my "tools of mass detection."
uk booked and weapon added P7050011
No excuse now for Navy Davy and Marie to join me a swishing as I have the gear for two.

Went for a quick drive and took a few photos of Halifax from Dartmouth.
uk booked and weapon added P7050004
uk booked and weapon added P7050005This next photo has an interesting footnote as the Halifax to Dartmouth ferry system is the oldest continuous salt water ferry route in North America. Marie and I did the do and took the "cruise" which lasts for about 20 minutes!
uk booked and weapon added P7050007
Waiting for the prices to go down to book the Dominican. Must say trips to Mexico are certainly rock bottom in prices with the travel agents using the slogan... "Mexico slice, dice and shoot....we have it all!

The "Olga" (my mother) just turned a spry 77 and is a social butterfly at the 50 Plus Club

Going to the Road Dwags Motor Cycle Club Winter Bash tonight to cut a rug and shake a leg as Marie wants to try her's out which is great as her's is recovering from the surgery.........best news of all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

uk booked and weapon added
Page 1 of 1