Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Butterflies are free but not this bouy!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Butterflies are free but not this bouy! Empty
PostSubject: Butterflies are free but not this bouy!   Butterflies are free but not this bouy! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:49 pm

From the land of the Bluenose...between an early commitment and supper with my daughter and her bo it was a full day. Navy Davy was swinging....his grandchildren and Jeff and I will have to hook up some other time.

Had a window of opportunity and took it hitting a local park and being envious of this beauty who I got under way least he end up under a boot!
Butterflies are free but not this bouy! PB190002
So I did the dew finding a sinker, hand full of fish hooks in the lawn (gave to a guy fishing in the park) a neat dinkie, a dewy and 37 coins @ $6.22 which goes into the back to the UK Fund.
Butterflies are free but not this bouy! PB200001
Of course with the Canada day weekend approaching Rutgar got into the spirit of things hoping that I'll take him to the ball tournie in Prince Edward Island.....not a chance as I'm taking the Garretts along!
Butterflies are free but not this bouy! PB200009
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Butterflies are free but not this bouy!
Page 1 of 1