Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crazy things at the beach

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Crazy things at the beach Empty
PostSubject: Crazy things at the beach   Crazy things at the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:31 pm

From the land of the Bluenose......had tea with Marie bright and way too early. Dropped her off at work and headed into town for a few errands and a combo dig at a few of the local freshwater beaches.
Crazy things at the beach PC110002-2
First stop was in the "tougher" part of town and I was greeted at the beach by this! Tried to locate the owner but to no avail.....darn!
Crazy things at the beach PC110001
Must have been a castaway from Flying Bra Island. Anyway I did the beach area with moderate success but did better with eyeball finds here and at the playing field I did.
Crazy things at the beach PC110004-3
Pretty hot day and I then did another beach/water dig pulling up a multitude of freshly lost coins. Had to cut the day short to pick up the boss. Take for the day was 2 dinkies, sinker,bracelet and 65 coins @ $15.40
Crazy things at the beach PC110007
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Crazy things at the beach
Page 1 of 1