Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quota in the heat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Quota in the heat Empty
PostSubject: Quota in the heat   Quota in the heat I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:09 pm

From the land of the Bluenose......0630hrs and Navy Davy was on the horn waking this bouy up. By 0645hrs we had visited Tim's and on the road towards a fresh water beach on the South Shore.
Quota in the heat PC120001
ND did the land as I went aquatic tripping in another swishers holes but still pulling our some coinage. Navy Davy was doing okay and hit a nice dinkies and a 1967 silver bobcat quarter.

From there it was off to a playing field. No bras laying about but I think Micheal Jackson must have been there pretending to be the goal keeper Sar for Man U!
Quota in the heat PC120004
Field held a lot of the one and two dollar coins and we dug till the heat slowed us down due to drag of the wet clothing.

ND"s take was 46 coins, the dinkie and silver quarter.
Quota in the heat PC120005
I ended up with a steel ball and 91 coins @ $14.77
Quota in the heat PC120009
Took Marie to the movies tonight (cheap night) to see "Inception" which was a weird ride and only somewhat entertaining. My choice would have been Predators.
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Quota in the heat
Page 1 of 1