Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Davy...Navy Davy double "O" 925

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Davy...Navy Davy double "O" 925 Empty
PostSubject: Davy...Navy Davy double "O" 925   Davy...Navy Davy double "O" 925 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:24 pm

From the land of the Bluenose....the mission was on!
Phase one.
Infiltrate the rug rats hideout.
Davy...Navy Davy double "O" 925 PB270001
Phase two.
Take all their cash and valuables.

With this in mind Navy Davy loaded up his customized arsenal on wheels with every compartment loaded with equipment that the mission would need.

Covertly in the wee hours we arrived before the "locals" were strutting their stuff and still in bed dreaming of that fat white guy in the red suit!

The mission was going according to the numbers as the coins came freely then ND offed a pair of nice 925 "O's"
Davy...Navy Davy double "O" 925 PB270003
Quota of 51 for Double "O" 925

My sneak and peek collared a dog tag, key,alley,rug rat fun time token (one rug rat less at the arcade) and a quota of 56 coins @$9.05.
Davy...Navy Davy double "O" 925 PB270005
Mission time two hours and 15 minutes. Objectives neutralized!
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Davy...Navy Davy double "O" 925
Page 1 of 1