Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eyeballed a copper and one great set of legs youz!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Eyeballed a copper and one great set of legs youz! Empty
PostSubject: Eyeballed a copper and one great set of legs youz!   Eyeballed a copper and one great set of legs youz! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:21 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....after a grueling night shift where I found out I was going to be in charge of the shift (might be a long haul youz) it was time for a brief nap before going to hockey and becoming that super hero " the Human Pylon" and let me tell you me son I lived up to the name getting run over a few times by freight trains, zambonis and a funny little fellow wearing a blue maple leaf on his jersey. We was crushed, pounded, defeated and royally toasted.

Feeling the agony of defeat I headed to pick up Marie after having a shower and washing the "smell of defeat" from my ancient body . Exiting the rink I eyeballed a penny on the ground! Keep my nose to the ground. All counts. Getting up on wobbly knees I then eyeballed one great set of legs!
Eyeballed a copper and one great set of legs youz! 002
Think they belonged to Tinker-bell (was hoping that she would grant me one wish..... to be the next Sidney Crosby) and I didn't tell Marie what I had eyeballed least there be more aching body parts..................come on spring!
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Eyeballed a copper and one great set of legs youz!
Page 1 of 1