Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Winter sanity metal detecting projects

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Winter sanity metal detecting projects Empty
PostSubject: Winter sanity metal detecting projects   Winter sanity metal detecting projects I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:02 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....the walls haven't closed in too close yet for this bouy but metal detecting is still in the fore front with several projects on the go.

First mission was to get volume from one of my Freedom 3 Pluses which has a cracked speaker. After a trip to the Source this was accomplished
Winter sanity metal detecting projects P6160004
although I never wear headphones on land if the time comes I'll press this unit into service and abuse!
Winter sanity metal detecting projects P6160006
Another project is to seperate and photograph this years junk pile finds and complete the next saga of Woodie Diggit which is entitled "Woodie Diggit and the key to the Dragon's Box.
Winter sanity metal detecting projects GetAttachment-1
Of course what would be a year of detecting without adding up the totals for same and tumbling, rolling and taking the loot to the bank top deposit in the travel fund. Think I'll add a contest for this project.

See also that my hobby cards are obsolete and just about all gone so I'll take a jaunt to Staples for a new batch and to see if they will correct the spelling mistake.
Winter sanity metal detecting projects P6150022
Last metal detecting project for the winter is to get my butt in gear and finish my next submission to Eastern and Western treasure.

I'm sure we all will be awaiting the arrival of spring.....or that trip south to resume this great hobby!
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Winter sanity metal detecting projects
Page 1 of 1