Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swish in a kiddie lake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Swish in a kiddie lake Empty
PostSubject: Swish in a kiddie lake   Swish in a kiddie lake I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:19 pm

From the land of the Bluenose......news flash.... "Summer hits Nova Scotia." That is how it's felt for the past few days and as Maxwell Smart said "And loving every moment of it!" Then again it's almost fall when "Love is in the air"...seems like it rains in southern California...that should help the forest fires there!

Anyway work was grueling big time so after it Marie and I hit a local lake to cool off in more then one way. Water was infested.....not with leeches or sea creatures waiting in the deep to tear your limbs off but something much worse, horrid and shocking...."Hey mister what youz doing?" Lord love a duck I'm cursed as the rugrats were so thick I couldn't have swung a noodle much less the powerful Seahunter MK2...but I prevailed by adapting, improvising and overcoming...............in other words I went to deep water.

This gave me a moment of peace to unwind and find my mind which was ..............um..good question me bouy! Anyway I dug and "paid dutiful attention to Marie" till i was swished out. Felt one with the water......you know the kind you use to flush....was drained.

Take for the day was a yeller dinkie, 2 kids rings, 3 earings, cross and chain,3 hair dewies, heart (not mine) and quota (60 coins @ $8.94)
Swish in a kiddie lake Teyjeythjeyh3hyheh
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Swish in a kiddie lake
Page 1 of 1