Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First combo dig of the year

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

First combo dig of the year Empty
PostSubject: First combo dig of the year   First combo dig of the year I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:49 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....after working 6 days in a row (12 hour shifts) decided I needed a day off from dodging airplanes on the apron, answering unattended baggage calls and dealing with my new boss who by the way I took a promotion years ago to get away from! Too boot the shoulder is coming along slowly but a by product of the medication is a body rash and itching like I was sitting in a fire ant nest.

Yupper me son a dig and swish were muchly needed.

First place was a local park where I could do the land and aquatic thingy.
First combo dig of the year P6100030
Still skidding around the AT Pro learning curve but picked up a few coins along the beach and in the woods. Not chancing the Pro to leak I assembled the Seahunter MK11 and did the dew with the ducks.

Another park same thing and then another and ................wow time to go home. Not quite a quota but a nice few hours away from scratching.
First combo dig of the year P6100032
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

First combo dig of the year
Page 1 of 1