Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fridays Clad + another ring

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ClassicIISL
Founding Member
Founding Member
ClassicIISL

Fridays Clad + another ring Empty
PostSubject: Fridays Clad + another ring   Fridays Clad + another ring I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:16 pm

This is fridays haul, about two hours, actually found 2 rings, one was a piece of cut off steel pipe, but technically its a ring LOL ! The other is a nice dark colered stamped COPPER, on the inside with a hallmark. 2 canadian pennies, on the right, a pin from the county kids summer sports program, the mxt was hot on nickels today, vdi's were locked on 20, 22, 24, she was dead certain !! deepest was a quarter at 5" using the classic, lots of 4" deep pennies with the mxt, and the classic found 2 of the dimes. Didn't photo the junk, never do, lots of tabs, steel bottlecaps, and a few aluminum screwcaps. Used the 9.5 coil today, Rich.Fridays Clad + another ring 04-24-10
Back to top Go down
Lochlainn
Admin
Admin
Lochlainn

PostSubject: Re: Fridays Clad + another ring   Fridays Clad + another ring I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:22 pm

Nice work Rich ! Very Happy Cool ring. I can't wait to dig my first ring Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mdnewengland.forumotion.com
bmattioli
bmattioli

PostSubject: Fridays Clad + another ring   Fridays Clad + another ring I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:56 pm

Is it Friday already??

Nice finds you dug, love those rings.. I have dug only found one though..

Congrats!!
Bruce
Back to top Go down
TreasureFiend
Founding Member
Founding Member
TreasureFiend

PostSubject: Re: Fridays Clad + another ring   Fridays Clad + another ring I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:35 am

Great job, congrats!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TreasureFiend
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fridays Clad + another ring   Fridays Clad + another ring I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fridays Clad + another ring
Page 1 of 1