Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ring, Clad, & Pedometer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
billiard rich
Founding Member
Founding Member
billiard rich

Ring, Clad, & Pedometer Empty
PostSubject: Ring, Clad, & Pedometer   Ring, Clad, & Pedometer I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:36 pm

Spent the night playing pool. Decided to check-out the local volleyball courts for the first time this year. I cleaned them pretty well last fall. They didn't get the nets up until Memorial day.

Ring, Clad, & Pedometer 06152010

Since it is sand, and I dig everything in sand, I used the Tesoro Silver and a scoop/sifter. Didn't really find much. Only one very tiny ring, not much clad, and a pedometer.

Ring, Clad, & Pedometer 06152011

The ring is very tiny. Can't really read the mark inside it - looks like 938 but I'm guessing it's really 925.

Ring, Clad, & Pedometer 06152012

Ring, Clad, & Pedometer 06152013

Got about 85% of the courts scanned, then the out-flow from an approaching storm started blasting the sand at me and I had to go. One of the last things I found was an electronic pedometer:

Ring, Clad, & Pedometer 06152014

Ring, Clad, & Pedometer 06152015

The clad count: 7 quarters, 4 dimes, 3 nickels, and 9 pennies. Nothing old.

Thanks for looking. Hope you have better luck than I had.
Back to top Go down
ClassicIISL
Founding Member
Founding Member
ClassicIISL

Ring, Clad, & Pedometer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ring, Clad, & Pedometer   Ring, Clad, & Pedometer I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:01 pm

At least u had easy diggin in the sand !!
Back to top Go down

Ring, Clad, & Pedometer
Page 1 of 1