Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I finally got around to taking clearer pic's of the 18k ring I found in march

Go down 
+2
HEAVYMETALNUT
TreasureFiend
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TreasureFiend
Founding Member
Founding Member
TreasureFiend

I finally got around to taking clearer pic's of the 18k ring I found in march Empty
PostSubject: I finally got around to taking clearer pic's of the 18k ring I found in march   I finally got around to taking clearer pic's of the 18k ring I found in march I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:53 pm

I found this on my 2nd hunt ever back in March. The ground was still frozen so I was just surface hunting. This was at the bottom of my local toboggan hill just under the grass on the surface. I just stared for like 5 min. I couldn't believe that I found a gold ring!!!!

This pic is just to show the size.
I finally got around to taking clearer pic's of the 18k ring I found in march 2546818755_f8ceb3a489_b

this is to show the thickness:
I finally got around to taking clearer pic's of the 18k ring I found in march 2547564660_5890f79374_b

I finally got around to taking clearer pic's of the 18k ring I found in march 2547562966_4fdd0cf0c9_b

The weight in grams:
I finally got around to taking clearer pic's of the 18k ring I found in march 2546819571_e8182fa803_b
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TreasureFiend
HEAVYMETALNUT
Founding Member
Founding Member
HEAVYMETALNUT

I finally got around to taking clearer pic's of the 18k ring I found in march Empty
PostSubject: WHOA!   I finally got around to taking clearer pic's of the 18k ring I found in march I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:48 am

THAT'S A BIG A$$ RING! HEAVY TOO! NICE FIND MAN!
DAVE
Back to top Go down
Lochlainn
Admin
Admin
Lochlainn

PostSubject: Re: I finally got around to taking clearer pic's of the 18k ring I found in march   I finally got around to taking clearer pic's of the 18k ring I found in march I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:52 am

Wow! Nice ring Treasurefiend! Planning on keeping it or going to try to sell it ? Congrats Very Happy What kind of camera are you using ? It takes very nice close ups Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mdnewengland.forumotion.com
TreasureFiend
Founding Member
Founding Member
TreasureFiend

PostSubject: Re: I finally got around to taking clearer pic's of the 18k ring I found in march   I finally got around to taking clearer pic's of the 18k ring I found in march I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:28 am

I'm just gonna keep it, My first ring and all...

I am just using my buddies Canon video camera (Optura), it takes still pic's too. I was so suprised with the quality of pics that it takes!!!
It also has the option of using a SD card for the memory, so that is what I use and I can upload straight to my computer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TreasureFiend
bmattioli
bmattioli

PostSubject: I finally got around to taking clearer pic's of the 18k ring I found in march   I finally got around to taking clearer pic's of the 18k ring I found in march I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:18 pm

WOW that's a sweet ring and silver Washington!! Love the pics and and keep up those nice finds!!

Bruce
Back to top Go down
bmattioli
bmattioli

PostSubject: I finally got around to taking clearer pic's of the 18k ring I found in march   I finally got around to taking clearer pic's of the 18k ring I found in march I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:20 pm

WOW, that's a sweet ring and one nice Silver Washington. Great finds and keep up the good work..

Bruce
Back to top Go down
tinky1878
Founding Member
Founding Member
tinky1878

PostSubject: Re: I finally got around to taking clearer pic's of the 18k ring I found in march   I finally got around to taking clearer pic's of the 18k ring I found in march I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:56 am

That is one nice Big gold ring! Like the Washington too!
Back to top Go down
Brogan
Founding Member
Founding Member
Brogan

PostSubject: Re: I finally got around to taking clearer pic's of the 18k ring I found in march   I finally got around to taking clearer pic's of the 18k ring I found in march I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:55 pm

oh nice finds!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I finally got around to taking clearer pic's of the 18k ring I found in march   I finally got around to taking clearer pic's of the 18k ring I found in march I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I finally got around to taking clearer pic's of the 18k ring I found in march
Page 1 of 1