Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Navy Davy finds 925 "O"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Navy Davy finds 925 "O" Empty
PostSubject: Navy Davy finds 925 "O"   Navy Davy finds 925 "O" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:35 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....thought I'd take the Hunny Bunny out for breakast before Navy Davy and I did the dew. No not that hunny bunny but the other one!
Navy Davy finds 925 "O" P9280003
Thought a place with a little class where the upper crust goes to dine was in order for such a classy lady!
Navy Davy finds 925 "O" P9260001
This bouy felt right at home dining here and ordered a scoff for two.

Arrived home just in time to see Navy Davy pull into the driveway and I got out of Otto, grabbed my gear and was out the door before Marie exited the car. We didn't even stop for a java as we were both chomping at the bit to get out a swinging and ended up at a school playing field where ND's second target was this nifty number!
Navy Davy finds 925 "O" P9270002-1
After this find we were marching to the "Penny Pinching Parade" big time youz. A few oddities were found and after an hour we retreated to the local Tim's to partake in some refreshments with the coffee so bitter that I would have rather sucked on a dozen lemons!
This playing field had a great view and was infested with mobile manure makers who had left their mark everywhere..........Lord love a duck can't understand why folks don't pick up after their pets. Where's the poop patrol when you need them? View was great but the finds few so we moved on to the last place that we had time for as night shift was drawing near. Two more then off for 37 days!
Navy Davy finds 925 "O" P9270003
Here we were in coinicopia heaven and it wasn't long before the "big5" popped out from unde my coil!
Navy Davy finds 925 "O" P9280014
So we dug,then dug some more and just for good measure dug a few more. Nice outing with me bud. Here is Navy Davy's take for the day. Bouy is getting to be a digging concern.
Navy Davy finds 925 "O" P9270004
Navy Davy finds 925 "O" P9270006
My take for the day included an alley, a steel ball,new penny (Brit I think),button, little heart, pin bridge token (now a collectors item as they are no longer valid for use) and 69 coins @ $4.29.
Navy Davy finds 925 "O" Vvvvc
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Navy Davy finds 925 "O"
Page 1 of 1