Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

got a medal today

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

got a medal today Empty
PostSubject: got a medal today   got a medal today I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:19 pm

From the land of the Bluenose....early start to the day as I drove Marie to work and then drove myself to a sports field to do the dew. Had a nice day and the place to myself so I just meandered here...........then there..........and back to here and there and did that the whole time there not worrying about where. Um....that sounds a tad like something Dr. Seuss would write.

Near the soccer net I dug up a ball medal which I'm sure some poor kid felt bad about losing. Losing .....no we won our first game of the season last night winning 11-1 and I could still feel the pain in my throwing arm everytime I swung my Freedom 3 Plus. With my quota of finds in my pocket I pointed Otto homeward and had a quick lunch and a quick change of gear and went aquatic at a lake near home so that I could pick Marie up after she got off work at 3pm. Missed the boat on that one as I arrived home with my payloader, golf balls.............she got off at two.......in the dog house now.

Take for the day was 2 golf eggs, a pay loader toy, softball medal, drill bit, charity pin, kids ring and and 67 coins @ $7.78.
got a medal today Mm
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

got a medal today
Page 1 of 1