Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Navy Davy's heart of gold

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Navy Davy's heart of gold Empty
PostSubject: Navy Davy's heart of gold   Navy Davy's heart of gold I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:36 pm

Feeling kind of Groovey.............Friday

From the Land of the Bluenose.....what more could a bouy ask for me son? A nice day in November,new batteries, a stop at Tim's and no hunters allowed!
Navy Davy's heart of gold P4070001
Navy Davy's heart of gold P4070003
Navy Davy's heart of gold P4070004

Anyway we came, we gwacked, we dug and just enjoyed till the sun went down.
Navy Davy's heart of gold P4070002
Navy Davy unearthed a nice 925 er "O" and 40 coins.

Navy Davy's heart of gold P4070005

Sort of dark when I took this photo but what the halibut!

Dis bouy had not a bad day but as always was staggering a tad due to lack of sleep and later that night was staggering due to sailing with Capt. Morgan...tough master when he is dark and dirty. Anyway loot for the day was 97 coins @ $$6.13 with a good battery recharging!
Navy Davy's heart of gold P4080013
Navy Davy and the Heart of gold.....Saturday

From the land of the Bluenose....."Can you believe it? They got our order right at Tim's. Must be due to that 8 cent a cup increase for a large coffee that did that."

Well that was the start to today's digfest at a playing field. At least this time we didn't have to talk to the GRC (RCMP) about kids breaking into the school. Rather uneventful outing with Navy Davy and I just a digging so enjoy the photos.

Navy Davy counting loot.
Navy Davy's heart of gold P4080007
Navy Davy's heart of gold...hope the diamonds are real me son but is stamped 10k.
Navy Davy's heart of gold P4080011
ND's total for the day was a century plus one, a silver chain and a coin total of $13.13.
Navy Davy's heart of gold P4080009
The Bluenoser was in fine form with the knees a creeking with every coin settled for 1965 dime, two Yank 1940's wheaties, Bull's pin, 2 rings (no hallmarks), a heart and chain of Lord only knows what and 155 coins @ $12.96 for the "Back to the UK Fund."
Navy Davy's heart of gold P4080019
We had a .................
Navy Davy's heart of gold P4080012
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Navy Davy's heart of gold
Page 1 of 1