Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silver "O" and another dead Garrett

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Silver "O" and another dead Garrett Empty
PostSubject: Silver "O" and another dead Garrett   Silver "O" and another dead Garrett I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:44 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....well today was an uneventful affair with yet another of my Garretts in need of Dr. Brad of Garrett. This time it's my Seahunter MK2 that just died. A week ago had sent 3 Freedom 3 Pluses and one Freedom 3 to Dr, Brad so now I'll have to tell him to hold on till I box this latest causuality and send it to be "reanimated." Feel the pain not only in the left knee which is a real pain in the butt but also the thing near me butt......my wallet! Such is the Life According to Garrett. Anyway enough ranting so on with the post which by the way has no pictures as my parents borrowed their camera from me....the nerve. Hope they have a great time doing the do around the Cabot Trail with their seniors group!

Navy Davy and I did the dew up on the south shore on a drive that featured a multitude of deer trying to get run over by the "Thunderbolt Grease Slapper." Hit a playing field and not long afterwards the big grin appeared on Navy Davy's face as he had unearthed a large copper which is either a NS penny token or a cartwheel.....a tad on the toasty side and hopefully a cleaning will enlighten us.

Limping along I managed a silver ring that has two adjoining heart with a green stone on one side and the other a diamond (sure not real) with the familar 925 hallmark and 61 coins @ $2.19 Will post a photo later when I get the camera back but for now it's off to The Vine Pasta for our anniversay supper and later.................none of your business! Have a great day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Silver "O" and another dead Garrett
Page 1 of 1