Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1st dip with Pro leds to shades of golden "O"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

1st dip with Pro leds to shades of golden "O" Empty
PostSubject: 1st dip with Pro leds to shades of golden "O"   1st dip with Pro leds to shades of golden "O" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:42 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....3 hours! That was the time limit so I picked a lake/beach area close to home to take my Pro for it's first taste of going aquatic. Started with the beach which yielded me some "shades" and 4 baby Ottos and a slew of coins.
1st dip with Pro leds to shades of golden "O" P7110005
Then came the moment when the Pro was going to be Christianed (for us Catholics) or baptised for that "other" religion! It didn't leak.....praise Saint Digalot! Wasn't long before the Pro scooped its first ring which I thought was silver
1st dip with Pro leds to shades of golden "O" P7110003 till I got it home and gave it a closer examination!
Woezer! My 4th gold ring in the last week!

Finished as time was up and stopped to pick up the boss before heading out for another set of night shifts which at least are with my own shift as 2nd I/C and not as the head gabage of another shift! We now have a doe in the perimeter to play with the bear.

Take for the day was a monkey, dog tag, 4 dinkies 10k white gold ring and 53 coins (quota) at $11.06 added to the "Back to the UK and Drink Guinness Fund."
1st dip with Pro leds to shades of golden "O" P7110002
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

1st dip with Pro leds to shades of golden "O"
Page 1 of 1