Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wheatie......and a question.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tinky1878
Founding Member
Founding Member
tinky1878

The Wheatie......and a question. Empty
PostSubject: The Wheatie......and a question.   The Wheatie......and a question. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 7:08 am

Went to a spot where an old home once stood yesterday. I found some old cast iron tools and this lonely 1944 Wheatie.

How do I get a picture to show on here w/o using links? THANKS GUYS FOR TELLING ME HOW!

The Wheatie......and a question. The_lo12

Last edited by tinky1878 on Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HEAVYMETALNUT
Founding Member
Founding Member
HEAVYMETALNUT

PostSubject: ????   The Wheatie......and a question. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 7:22 am

I KNOW JAKE,I STILL CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT MYSELF No
NICE WHEATIE!
Back to top Go down
Brogan
Founding Member
Founding Member
Brogan

PostSubject: Re: The Wheatie......and a question.   The Wheatie......and a question. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:30 am

when you do a new topic there will be tabs above the writeing box and there will be a box that says (Host an image) click that then find your pics and do host it after that copy the url to the image and clock the box next to host an image calls Instert image when that opens put your pic in there and it will insert it on to your post ect
Back to top Go down
bmattioli
bmattioli

PostSubject: The Wheatie......and a question.   The Wheatie......and a question. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:42 am

Try this guys it worked for me..

"Hi Bruce,

When you start a new topic or reply to one you will see a bunch of buttons above the field where you type text. Look for the one that looks like a picture with some green landscape and a little disk icon in the bottom right of the button. If you mouse over it and wait a sec it will say "Host an Image". Press that and it will bring up the place where you upload the picture. Press "browse"... this will let you search your computer for the image. Find the image you want and press open. Then press "host it". This will bring up some links. Copy the middle one titled "image" then Paste that into your message (you might have to highlight it and go up to "Edit", then "copy", then "paste"). It will just look like some computer code but when you click send it will show up as the actual picture."
Back to top Go down
tinky1878
Founding Member
Founding Member
tinky1878

PostSubject: Re: The Wheatie......and a question.   The Wheatie......and a question. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:27 am

Thanks a lot, Bob and Bruce!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wheatie......and a question.   The Wheatie......and a question. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wheatie......and a question.
Page 1 of 1